Saturday, June 18, 2011

Empire State Ciabatta (Debut Post)


Hurray!!! My debut post as a self-proclaimed FOOD BLOGGER! woohoo! So I just thought I'd share with you (whoever will follow my blog. lol) my last night's craving - The Empire State Ciabatta from Yellow Cab. I was then working for IBM at the UP-A. Technohub along Commonwealth Ave., QC and tried this once, as I was grossed out of KFC and Ministop already (Peace!) I should say I was hooked. The sandwich is composed of Hungarian sausage slices, perfectly scrambled eggs, cream cheese and cheddar and of course, a freshly baked Ciabatta bread with a crunchy outer later and a soft sort of creamy inside. The spiciness of the sausage was delicately balanced out of the creamy cheeses. The sandwich has great combinations of texture and taste anyone could really enjoy.

I would like to congratulate myself for my first ever food blog. CHEERS!!!

All photos posted and will be posted in this blog are mine and self-taken. Photo editor: Instagram and Picasa.

1 comment:

(Tell me what do you think.)